History of character is unknown.
Powers and Abilities
- Willpower Induction: Ion has practically infinite Willpower-casting powers.
- Connection: It can make a connection with someone's body when they feel have given to incredible willpower or have distanced themselves from their more complex emotions.
- Time Manipulation: Ability to control time
- Reality Manipulation: Ability to control reality.
- Willpower-Induced Energy Manipulation: As the embodiment of willpower, Ion can control, manipulate and generate green energy derived from the emotional spectrum of the universe, which comprises all the willpower of all sentients in the universe. All powers similar to a Green Lantern Corps Power Ring and the Starheart.
- Indomitable Will: Like many Green Lanterns, he possesses an incredibly strong will. He has been able to resist Zazzala's hypnotic pollen (through some coaxing from Huntress) which no one has been able to resist in the past. In addition, Mageddon (Weapon of the old Gods) tried to disable his ring but the Ultimate Warbringer was no match for Kyle's will.
- Green Lantern Ring Mastery: Kyle's constructs are amongst the most powerful. Kyle's constructs are much more elaborate than those of any other green lanterns, often fading into view like a sketch refined into an illustration.
- Artistry: Kyle is a skilled and creative artist. He's been an artist since he was born and has an equally long history of creativity. He's drawn, painted, sculptured, photographed, inked, colored, designed, and created thousands of works of art with or without his Rings.
Class 100+; while using constructs created by the ring Kyle is effectively able to lift/move tremendous weights far heavier than 100 tons with little effort. Without the ring Kyle possesses the strength of a man his age, height, and build who engages in regular exercise making him capable of press lifting at least his own weight.
Transportation: None known.
- No special notes.
- It was the first minor to join the Green Lantern Corps.
Links and References