History of character is unknown.
Powers and Abilities
Light Auras: Can generate various colored aura around herself which have different effects:
- Flight: Halo has the ability to fly
- Red aura/halo: Heat beams
- Orange aura/halo: Concussive force beams
- Yellow aura/halo: Brilliant light
- Green aura/halo: Stasis beam
- Blue aura/halo: Holographic distortion effect
- Indigo aura/halo: Tractor beam
- Violet aura/halo: Gave the sociopathic personality of Violet Harper control of the body, enabling her to use any/all of Halo's powers.
- 'Aura Defensive Measures': The auras provide a measure of defense against similar effects directed against her. For instance, her green stasis aura protected her from being immobilized by the Cryonic Man's freezing gas, and her orange concussive aura can repel physical attacks.
- Clothing Alteration: Halo can alternate between her costume and civilian clothes instantly. This transition is accompanied by an aura of primarily black color, with white blotches of light.
Deceased Merging: should the human body be destroyed, the Aurakle can merge with another freshly-dead human.
Color Spectrum Negation: The negation of the color spectrum will negate Halo's powers; many villains with just such abilities.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References